Weekly classes are Tuesday & Thursday from 6:30pm to 8:00pm.
Until February 27, 2020 both classes are in the Manhattan location. From March 3, 2020 the Tuesday class will remain at Pearl Studios in Manhattan & the Thursday class will be at my Brooklyn studio.
Come join us at:
Pearl Studios (Manhattan)
519 Eighth Avenue (between 35th & 36th Streets)
12th floor – studio L
Trains: A, C, E, 1, 2, 3, Q, N, R, B, D, F, PATH, Penn Station, LIRR, Port Authority bus terminal
Morocco’s Brooklyn Studio
1110 Ocean Avenue (exactly where Farragut Road meets Ocean Ave.)
2nd floor (Ring both bells – somebody will come & let you in.)
Trains: Q, B Buses: B8, B49
$25 per class/ $110 for a 5-class card (2 month time limit)/ $200 for 10 classes (4 month time limit)
Thursday: 6:30-8:00 Intermediate/Advanced: Technique & Choreography (Karima Nadira)
- What Do I wear to class?
- Barefoot or flats: NO high heels, stockinged feet or street shoes.
- Leotard/tights, sweats or skirt & top: must show body’s outline & permit visibility of movement.
- A scarf or shawl to tie around your hips.
- Please make sure that any beading, coins or ornamentation on your hipscarves is securely sewn.
- Private dance lessons in my Brooklyn studio by appointment only
Please arrive on time for class